How URU Works
Using Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnostic methods,
we uncover your specific imbalances.
Yin/Yang & URU
The Yin/Yang theory of balance:
Yin and Yang are simply opposites of each other, like: black and white, cold and hot, wet and dry or nighttime and daytime – one naturally counterbalances the other.
And that’s how URU works! We help you:
Balance your body TEMPERATURE:
- Cold, constricting conditions are treated by foods that are naturally warming and expanding
- Hot, inflamed conditions are treated by foods that are naturally cooling and contracting
Balance your HUMIDITY levels:
- Dry conditions are treated by foods that are moisturizing and lubricating to the body
- Damp conditions are treated by foods that absorb and drain excess moisture
Balance your ENERGY levels:
- Deficient or low energy conditions are treated by energizing foods
- Excess or agitating conditions are treated by calming foods
When Yin and Yang are in balance, they provide the body with optimal health.
Are you truly in balance?
Are you frustrated with your attempts at better health? Do you feel like you’ve done all the right things and STILL aren’t seeing the results you want? IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT! You are simply OUT OF BALANCE!